Andy Murdock is a creative content strategist, editor and writer for innovative digital brands. Andy has worked primarily in the travel and travel technology space, but has worked with brands in food, lifestyle, life sciences, medicine, education, entertainment, and other industries. Andy’s expertise includes content strategy, social media strategy, and how to operationalize content and social media processes at an organizational level.
Andy’s writing has appeared online for Lonely Planet, Airbnb, Washington Post, CNN, USA Today, BBC Travel, Fox News, Gadling, Thrillist, Savvy Sugar, and more, as well as in several Lonely Planet books (including Lonely Planet’s 1000 Ultimate Sights).
- Strategic copywriting for brands
- Scaling and optimizing content programs
- Content calendar and pipeline management
- Developing brand voice and tone
- Social media and content audits
- Creating metadata taxonomies for content publishers